How to sign up for online services
It is not hard to start using online services. We will need to check who you are to make sure you only see your record and not someone else's. Just like your bank or the post office when you pick up a parcel, we want to protect your records from people who are not allowed to see them. The steps below explain how this works.
- Tell us you would like to start using online services.
- We will give you a short form to fill in and sign to confirm you agree with the information on the form
- We will then check you are who you say you are. We will do this in one of three ways:
- Photo ID and proof of address, for example a passport or driving licence and a bank statement or council tax statement
- If you do not have any ID and are well known to the surgery, a member of staff may be able to confirm your identity
- If you do not have any ID and are not well known to the surgery, we may ask your questions about the information in your GP record to confirm the record is really yours.
- We will then give you a letter with your unique username and password. It will also tell you about the website where you can login and start using online services.
If you forget your login details
If you lose or forget your login details, go to the website and click the "forgotten details" button then follow the instructions. If this does not work then please contact the surgery.
We offer a small selection of our appointments to be booked online via the internet. These appointments are for GPs only and can be booked up to 28 days in advance (in line with our advanced booking policy). You may only book a maximum of one appointment at any one time via the internet.
Online Doctor appointments are NOT for Health checks, Diabetic Reviews, Immunisations, Smears, Dressings, Blood Tests and Coils. You will need to telephone the surgery on 01787 222022 to book in for these.
Inappropriate use of the online booking system will deny patients of suitable appointments. We therefore reserve the right at any time to withdraw patients' use of this system in the event of this happening.
Online appointments are not bookable for the practice nurses or the healthcare assistants due to their clinics being very varied with different time allowance for different procedures.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.