How to sign up for online services
It is not hard to start using online services. We will need to check who you are to make sure you only see your record and not someone else's. Just like your bank or the post office when you pick up a parcel, we want to protect your records from people who are not allowed to see them. The steps below explain how this works.
- Tell us you would like to start using online services.
- We will give you a short form to fill in and sign to confirm you agree with the information on the form (see below).
- Please bring Photo ID, for example a passport or driving licence
- For children under the age of 13, parental access can be granted on request. You will need to bring each individual child's photographic identity to be grated online services to request appointments. Children aged between 13 and 16, will need to be assessed by one of our Practice Nurses for Gillick competence. This is a term used in medical law to decide whether a child (under the age of 16) is able to consent to his or her own medical treatment, without the need for parental permission or knowledge. Please book a routine appointment with the nurse by calling 01787 222022 to arrange assessment
- We will then give you a letter with your unique username and password. It will also tell you about the website where you can login and start using online services.
Please click on the links below if you wish to complete the form before attending the surgery with your ID.
Application for Access to GP Online Services
Consent to Proxy Access to GP Online Services
If you forget your login details
If you lose or forget your login details, go to the website and click the "forgotten details" button then follow the instructions. If this does not work then please contact the surgery.
We offer a small selection of our appointments to be booked online via the internet. These appointments are for GPs only and can be booked up to 28 days in advance (in line with our advanced booking policy). You may only book a maximum of one appointment at any one time via the internet. This is to protect overbooking and preventing abuse of appointment system. Please refer to our services and duration required per appointment to allow us appropriate times required for problems and procedures. For example, if you need a coil removal and re-insertion appointment the surgery allows clinicians 30 minutes with healthcare assistance. Our advice would be to telephone the surgery to book these type of appointments with our reception team.
Online Doctor appointments are NOT for Health checks, Diabetic Reviews, Immunisations, Smears, Dressings, Blood Tests and Coils. You will need to telephone the surgery on 01787 222022 to book in for these.
Inappropriate use of the online booking system will deny patients of suitable appointments. We therefore reserve the right at any time to withdraw patients' use of this system in the event of this happening.
Online appointments are not bookable for the practice nurses or the healthcare assistants due to their clinics being very varied with different time allowance for different procedures.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.